Type Here to Get Search Results !

A heartbroken Man leaves quickly with his laptop bag leaving behind a cheating wife

The current economic climate has brought many relationships to the brink, and once happy marriages are now in the trenches. Netizens reacted after a screenshot of the intimate conversation between a man and his wife was shared online today. Content creator Andrew Kibe shared screenshots showing how the upset person left, never to return.




According to the interview, the woman went home and asked where her husband was, but learned that her husband was not there.

Courtesy:Universal worldwide news; Let's support the needy always ,every Sunday we visit orphans and we are calling for support ,the little you share with us will change others lives ,let's buy food and clothes for them and if you have used items don't hesitate on reaching us through :0727654403,0729138617 thanks 




"Baby? Naulizia mboch anisema ukitoka tuna laptop bag lapi iko huk what happened baby? How are you? Please say something. Woman
Asked

The man opened his heart and announced that he was going home after his relationship with his two women had deteriorated. She had been patient with him instead, but had come to a point where she had to make a decision.




"I'm in the car on the way home... I try to act like a man, but enough is enough. I'm upsetting even your parents when there is everything I miss, will you come home late. Do not call near a hundred" . I'm not blind I saw you kissing na msee flani at the kwa station a few days ago. I'm broken but it's not over yet. Thank you for everything I've done. I feel stupid, not because I'm going to miss, but for shooting people who ignore me. replied the man.

The man continues to send his best wishes and wishes for her to be the same woman as when she met him ten years ago.

"Come on baby, we need to talk. Let's have a baby together," the woman pleaded.

The man who decided to say that he chose peace and that it would exist in his mother.



“Peace reconciliation is very important kwa mwanwa, I will find peace in kwa mamangu. I left the house strong, happy, strong, smiling, and now I come home sad, sad and sluggish, so I will wake up. Don't waste your time coming to me. This is the most painful decision I've ever made nimewai fanya ila. best wishes to all of you No Biff, take care of my kids and try to be the woman I met at the kwa bus stop 10 years ago. Hello. finished the man.

This got the online community thinking about the man, some said the woman would one day regret what she had done to the man. Here are some objections;

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.