Type Here to Get Search Results !

Comedian Njugush has come out to explain why he nicknamed his wife "Wakavinye"

Kenyan comedian Timothy Kimani aka Njugush introduced his wife Celestine Ndinda alias Wakavinye for the first time. According to Njugush his wife had Vitz.


In an interview with Mwende Macharia;

Cele used to own Vitz, I used to call her vitz Kavinye and that's why I called her Wakavinye (Owner of Kavinye {Vitz})"

Njugush also praised his wife saying that he cant take wrong pieces of from friends who doesnt want to to see him work alongside his wife 
"Gives my best wishes," he added.

said that they she  laid the foundations that lead them to success.

Courtesy:Universal worldwide news; Let's support the needy always ,every Sunday we visit orphans and we are calling for support ,the little you share with us will change others lives ,let's buy food and clothes for them and if you have used items don't hesitate on reaching us through :0727654403,0729138617 thanks




He answered questions from Celestine and Abel, father of two, about working with his wife.

Cele was in charge of my ATM when I started, move forward as per mutual understanding, you leave the stage where you are the best.



Only, I say you will rise, you will descend, but I will not work without  Cele.


because she's the only one who believes in me when no one else but me they shout, they don't see and now all... don't work with your wife! ! shouted loudly

"Like who?" ? / He's the first one to believe me, even my actors asked me to shoot a music video, they want to ask how we like you this time? Adding
,
pointing to Celle, Njugush made it clear that the reason for his success was his wife.

"She believed me, what we learned in school is not medicine.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.